Wednesday, January 24, 2018

ME | PRETTY LOVELY

Hello crafty friends! Today, Mama Elephant Design Team is showcasing the new Pretty Lovely stamp set features a mashup of florals, handlettering and computer generated fonts. 


 I create some tags for wrapping element or you can slip on your gift packaging. 
It's simply but turn so beautiful 💖


I stamped the florals on watercolor paper with versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I colored with watercolor paint and cut with my scissor. For my based tag I'm using the frame from Venice Envelope - Creative Cuts

Mama Elephant Supply List:

Clear Stamp :
Pretty Lovely ( florals and sentiment)

Creative Cuts : 
 Venice Envelope - Creative Cuts. ( based tag white and black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)