Wednesday, January 17, 2018

ME | THE DOG'S WOOF

Hello everyone! Welcome to day one of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight! 
And today we will highlighting The Dog's Woof set.

For my first card, I made a wedding card. I combined with Hooray Script Creative Cuts and Occasional Labels set.  I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored with Copics marker and die cut with The Dog's Woof - Creative Cuts




Next, I made Lunar New Year card. The Chinese New Year 2018 is the year of the Woof,  so the dog's woof set are just perfect! I combining with Cherry blossoms from Lunar Extra set and added sentiment from Lion Dance set. I framed my card by using the outside frame from Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts and cut the center with rectangular dies from Peek a Frame - Creative Cuts. For the background, I blended with  Distress Ink Scattered straw and tarttered rose,  then splash watercolor with my brush.





Mama Elephant Supply List:

Clear Stamp :
The Dog's Woof  (for the dogs image)
 Lion Dance ( new year sentiment)
Occasional Labels ( word congratulation)
Lunar Extra ( Cherry blossoms, tiny envelope, lanterns)
Lunar Animals ( tiny hat)


Creative Cuts : 
The Dog's Woof - creative cuts
Lunar Extra - creative cuts
Cloud Nine - Creative Cuts
 Peek a Frame - Creative Cuts


5 comments:

  1. I love your lunar new year card! I need to get onto making mine. I love the little add-ons you gave the dogs. Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your cards, but my favorite one is the Chinese New Years card with the details of the added hats and li si. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your lunar new year card. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! both cards are so fun and full of happiness!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this stamp set and hope I can win! Also I’m loving the stampede idea, because I get to discover new talent to follow! ❤️😍❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)