Monday, July 17, 2017

Traveler's Notebook Layout with Instax Photo

Hi Friends! Happy Monday! School Holiday is over at here and  we are already Back to School. Today, I have Traveler's Notebook Layout to share with you and I hope you like it :)


Just a simple layout using my old collections from HeroArts stamp. I love using Regular Midori Traveler's Notebook for my layout, because the size is not so big and not so little, just perfect with Instax Photo! As I love to print my photos with Instax Share SP-2  

Here are the supplies that I used :


A little bit about Fullmark® Glue Tape Roller, in Indonesia I found this product at Blibli.com
I'm so happy with this product because it comes with affordable prices! 
Another reason that I love is pH neutral so it's safe for photo  


Here is the process video of  how I create this layout 

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)