Monday, July 24, 2017

ME | HALLOWEEN TREAT BOXES

Hi everyone! It's me Vera, and I have FBA Halloween project to share with you :) 
I made Halloween treat boxes using Favor Bag - XL Creative CutsFBA HalloweenFBA Pumpkin and also FBA Cat.


First, I die cut FBA HalloweenFBA Pumpkin and also FBA Cat on color paper 80gsm except the purple one, I use AC cardstock. And then arrange it into Halloween character! It is so much fun! 


I transform the bags that I die cut from Favor Bag - XL creative cuts into boxes, decorate with Halloween character and tada... they're turn so cute! I love them all


here is the video to show how I transform the bags into the boxes



S U P P L I E S  L I S T :
Mama Elephant Stamp: Plushoween 

Mama Elephant Creative Cuts:
Favor Bag - XL for making the boxes
FBA Halloween, FBA Pumpkin, FBA Cat for making Halloween Characters


Thanks for stopping by


1 comment:

  1. You are so creative. I love this. Can't wait to try this idea out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)