Wednesday, May 03, 2017

PPP | WOODLAND WOODEN CLIPS

Hello dear friends!  Pretty Pink Posh May 2017 Release is now available in the Pretty Pink Posh Shop and select retailers that carry PPP products. This May released are so awesome! I love them ALL :)  The Happy Owls and Woodland Critters are so cute! Bold Blooms and Build A Bloom are beautiful too! And I love the Thoughtful Greetings stamp set! You can buy special bundle release with special price at here

 Last night, I colored several images from Woodland Critters and Happy Owls but I still don't have any idea for making it into card. So, I just make it into wooden clips  

I stamped on Bristol paper, colored with Copics and cut with the coordinating dies. I also die cut Scallop Circle Tags and added sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings.


S U P P L I E S :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)