Friday, January 27, 2017

MAMA ELEPHANT | FAVOR BAG - XL CREATIVE CUTS

Hi there! It's Vera here and today I have a fun project to share featuring the Favor Bag - XL Creative Cuts.



Valentine's day is just around the corner and I decided to make Valentine's gift bag. Combining with Otterly Adorable stamp set, this Favor Bag Creative Cuts is just perfect for my Valentine's gift bag ♥


First, I stamped all images on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Clean Color Real brush pens. I only used two colors of Zig CC Beige and Pale Rose for coloring the otters. And used white gel pen and pencil color for finishing touch.



The sentiment are from Mini Messages, Xoxo and Hello Friend Wishes.



Thanks so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)