Friday, December 16, 2016

PPP | Holiday Card

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a Holiday card using Pretty Pink Posh stamp and dies. 
I want to use my Christmas stamp set as much as I can before December will end :) and I tried to use my PPP supplies that been a while stayed in my basket :D

and here are PPP supplies that I used : 
Stamps: Christmas Friends | Winter Wonderland | Holiday Greetings 
 Dies : Stitched Photo Frames | Stitched Border 4
Sequins: Sparkling Clear 

I stamped all images on Canson Illustrations paper, colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger Platinum Embossing Powder. And as always I finish my card with my favorite sequins sparkling clear ;)

That's all from me today and have a happy weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)