Monday, November 21, 2016

ME | STAMP HIGHLIGHT HOLLOW LETTERS

Hola Friends! Happy Monday! Today I have a set of card to shared with you featuring Mama Elephant November Release Hollow Letters!


Hollow Letters is an alphabet set that will allow you to color each letter to further incorporate your project's color scheme! As you can see, I had so much fun coloring each letter with rainbow colors. 


Here I combining with GirlFriends and Hello Friend Wishes for the sentiment.


For my second card, I still using sentiment from Hello Friend Wishes combined with my favorite bear from Page Huggers 

 
As always, I began by stamping the images on Canson Illustration Paper and then colored with Zig clean color real brush pen. I then die cut it with coordinating dies.  I stamped "HELLO" and "FRIEND" with Hollow Letters alphabet on label  and then color it with Zig CC brush pen too. 

I hope you enjoy my card today and see you tomorrow for another stamp highlight inspirations.

S U P P L I E S : 
Others : Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)