Friday, September 09, 2016

PPP | character balloons from diecut



Hello crafty friends! Today I have a birthday card to share with you. I made character balloons from Pretty Pink Posh - Camping Friends coordinating dies. I used the critters head dies as character balloons. I die cut it out, blending with dye ink pad and then stamping the emoticon on it. I love it! It turn so cute!



I stamped the images from Fox Friends stamp set | Camping Friends stamp set  on watercolor paper, colored it with Zig Clean Color Real brushpen. For the background, I blended with dye ink pad and white heat embossed the clouds from Rainy Days Additions Stamp Set. Finish my card with added here and there some sparkling clear sequins.


That's all from me today
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. What a cheerful Birthday card ! loved the cute scene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)