Tuesday, June 28, 2016

PPP | SHOWERs OF BLESSINGs

Hi everyone! Today I have a card featuring Pretty Pink Posh stamp - Rainy Days


Just a simple card which I only white heat embossed the images on Bristol paper, painted it with watercolor and then cut it out with my scissor :)

For the top panel of my card, I used scallop dies from Stitched Borders 2 Dies and silver embossing the sentiment. The blue background is made by blending with distress ink and as always I added here and there my favorite sequins Sparkling Clear


Thanks for reading and have a GREAT day!


PPP SUPPLIES: 
Rainy Days clear stamp |  Stitched Borders 2 Dies | Sparkling Clear sequins


1 comment:

  1. how pretty and soft! I love the raindrops and the sweet pink umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)