Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Card for Dad

Hello everyone! Today, I have Card for Dad to share with you all. 
Using Mama Elephant Bear series : Bear Hugs and Cub Cuddles also Calli Letters stamp set and easy coloring with Kuretake Zig Clean color real brush pen.







All images was stamped on watercolor paper ( Canson XL Aquarelle ) with Versafine Vintage sepia ink. I only use two colors of Zig Clean Color real Brush : Beige and Light Carmine, for the background I paint using Sakura Koi Watercolor.







Here is the video how I create my card from start to finish
click HERE or watch below:



S U P P L I E S :
ME Stamp : Bear Hugs |  Cub Cuddles | Calli Letters | Tiny Heroes
ME Creative Cuts : Peek a Frame | Polaroid Fun

Thanks for reading and have a creative day!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Cards!! Love your watercoloring so much & thanks SO MUCH for video tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)