Wednesday, March 30, 2016

oh whale hello

Hello ...peeps! Today, I have another Mama Elephant Whale Wishes card to share with you. Here I combining with Tandem Extras set and also Ocean Waves Trio Creative Cuts.




I colored the images with Zig CleanColor Real brush. For the boat, I only cut by hand and then I emboss using Sizzix wood embossing folder. Before I emboss, I blending with distress ink.



as you can see, the critters are having fun sailing with their boat 



Thanks for reading
and hope you have a great day!

S U P P L I E S:
Mama Elephant stamp :  Whale Wishes | Tandem Extras
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts : Whale Whises | Tandem ExtrasOcean Waves Trio  | Peek A frame


WHALE WISHES Whale Wishes - Creative Cuts TANDEM EXTRAS  Tandem Extras- Creative Cuts Ocean Waves Trio - Creative Cuts Peek a Frame - Creative Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)