Monday, February 01, 2016

Thank You Wishes

Hello everyone! Today it's my turn to bring you another Designer Series project on Mama Elephant's blog. Here are my project using the new Thank You Wishes stamp set. I love the beautiful hand lettering on this set



For the background, I am painting with watercolor using a DIY stencil that I made from Classic Stripe Cover Dies. I die cut on laminating paper so the stencil it's pretty sturdy to be used multiple times.



I placed the stencil  to the card base using adhesive tape and painting with gansai tambi watercolor


I let it dry and then I splatter with watercolor using my brush.


I stamped the "Thank You Wishes" with Versafine ink and make a circle window by die cutting the Dotted Details - circle

I  placed the colored image from Three Amigos on the window circle and here are the finished cards!





I hope you like it and thank you so much for joining with me :)

xo,
Vera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)