Monday, January 18, 2016

Oh Happy Birds Stamp Highlights

Happy Monday! So happy to meet you again on Day 1 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights! Today we highlighting "Oh Happy Birds" and I made a sweet wedding card!
I used the tags die from Framed Tags - Madison Avenue to create a bird cage and for the sentiment I combined with Sunday Sentiments stamp set.


I colored all images with Copics, embossed the sentiment with liquid platinum EP and added my favorite clear sequins to finish it off.



supplies :
Mama Elephant stamp: Oh Happy Birds | Sunday Sentiments
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts: Oh Happy Birds | Framed Tags - Madison Avenue | All Prettied Up

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I’ll be back tomorrow with another Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Just can't say it enough times. This set makes the sweetest cards. I love your pink, heart paper. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable color combination - very sweet card! Yours, Steph
    www.CraftedBySteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)