Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Tags

Hello...Today I'm back with Christmas Gift tags
I use Mama Elephant "Reindeer Games" for the main focus on my project
I colored the images with Copic marker, insert background that I made by blending with dye ink pad and adhered to mini Polaroid die cut from Polaroid Fun
The tags die cut are from Embellished Tags.


 Oops! I forgot to mention! I use the cute mouse from Tandem Ride set too :)
I give a Santa hat to the mouse using Arctic Penguins set, and the Merry Christmas are from Mini Messages set. To make my tags more pretty, I added my favorite clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh






Don't you love the pretty bow from All Prettied Up Creative Cuts  ?


Thanks for reading and I hope you got inspired :) 
 
xo,
Vera

supplies :
Mama Elephant Clear Stamp: Reindeer Games | Mini Messages | Christmas Spirit | Tandem Ride 
Mama Elephant Dies : Embellished Tags | Polaroid Fun 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)