Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I Like You Stamp Highlights

Hello...so happy too see you again :)
Today is the day 3 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights
and we looking for "I like You" sentiment stamp set.


Admit it, life would so boring without me! ha! 
I like this stamp set that include sentiment with humor :)


I die cut Tag a lot Creative cuts combined with 
square dies from Lucky Envelope Dies to make a frame 
All images are colored with copic markers, for the background I just simply 
make a lines using copic markers after I stamp the sentiment. 


supplies : 
Mama Elephant stamp: I Like You | Woodland Gifts | Love Quotes
Mama Elephant Creative Cuts: Lucky Envelope | All Prettied UpTag a lot | Sew Fancy 







1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just love your Copic coloring! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)