Monday, October 26, 2015

Mama Elephant Stamp Higlights: Christmas Spirit

Can't believe it, 8 weeks again Christmas is coming! 
and I think, I must prepare for Christmas from now :)

Today I'm gonna share Mama Elephant "Christmas Spirit"
along with the coordinating dies, combined with
Merry Script Creative Cuts | Pizazz Pieces | Fine Trimmings
also paired with Mini Messages stamp and Mini Tags Creative cuts

These Elf from Christmas Spirit design by Luli Bunny are so cute! Love them so much!
All images are stamped on Canson XL Bristol and colored with copic marker and pensil colors
the background are blending with distress ink and splash with white acrylic paint


I love the new "Fine Trimmings" creative cut  
and here I used it to trim the edge of my card


Thanks for stopping by

xo,
vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)