Friday, July 17, 2015

Stamp Highlight - Tandem Ride

Happy Friday all :) and welcome to the first Stamp Highlight with Mama Elephant's July Release! Today we start with Tandem Ride along with coordinating creative cuts!

For the first card, I paired the cute critters from Tandem Ride and sentiment from Tandem Extra. I created the background by masking landscape trio creative cuts. 
I colored the tiger into pink and it's remind me with pink panther character :)

For my second card, I create wefie picture with masking technique and colored with copics marker. I added happy birthday sentiment from Blessed set. 

Hope you like it :)
Hop over to the Mama Elephant's Blog to see more inspiration!

supplies : 
Mama Elephant stamp : Tandem Ride | Tandem Extra | Blessed
Mama Elephant creative cuts : Tandem ride | Polaroid fun |  Sew Fancy

1 comment:

  1. Love them! So clever with the wefie and I adore the no-lines stamping on the first one. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)