Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy Little Moments Mini Album

Pin It
Hello there ..
Today, I would like to share my mini album that i created.
It's all about last June memories 

June 2013 was so special  for me
1. My  baby boy graduated from his elementary school
2.  my birthday, and
3. my son's birthday

and here go..my 6x6 mini album




 supplies : Studio Calico Sugar Rush Cut Files



Here I use a lot of  Digital Project Life and Studio Calico Digital


I am proud of you is digital cut file from Wilna
Child Phrases 1 Cut Files by iHeartStudio


I made the background with watercolor technique that I learned from Joni Nina Andaya



adding hand stitching uisng AmyTangerine  Plus One - Icon Stencil Kit








gotta love this is digital cut file by KerriBradford 
and pandamonium stamp from Mama Elephant





Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Hi darling!
    today finally I have a chance to visit you on this blog land and your know hunny, I just want to tell you ...
    Vera, you did the ROCK !!!
    awesome details and aaaah .. mazing work of art <3

    Love, Yulis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)