Thursday, January 16, 2014

Little update

Pin It
Happy Thursday everyone...
Hope you're stay well 
here in Surabaya accompanied by cloudy weather
 I got flu and fever but still love to do stamping than sleeping :D

Just a little update...
I'll be reunion with my fellow Hero Hostesses, again! 
It's truly an honor to be counted among them. 
I'm so.. so excited! Just got my stamp supplies,yesterday ! 
and can't wait to play with them!


Today, I'm going to share my simply card
using my old HeroArts stamp collections
I made simply Chinese New Year Card



supplies : HeroArts stamp CL373 Good Fortune | CL339 Chinese Dolls
S5208 Designer woodgrain | AC025 Brush strokes | Sparkles gems | sequins



see you then, and hope you enjoyed my card

hugs

Vera



3 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, Vera! I love the little girl and the fun lanterns hanging from the woodgrain beam! So glad you got your new stamps and I'm looking forward to hopping with you next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)