Monday, June 15, 2009

Scribble This: Week 2















This is my first time join at Lisa Spangler challenge. She is very talented and creative artist!! You can check out her blog here.
And I love her tutorial about use Photoshop program to make a perfect photo, you can read here.
Here is my card before ,















and here is the after,















This card for my niece Jolin, She's turn 3 yesterday :)
Supplies : Stamp by HeroArts K5107, CL339 and CL139 for the sentiment

Thanks for looking ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love your adorable card. It is just the cutest. What a difference after adjusting the levels. The colors are so much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness...your card is soooo stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)