Monday, December 05, 2016

ME | LITTLE CAT AGENDA DESIGNER SERIES

Hello! Vera is here today with ideas how to use Little Cat Agenda stamp set! First time when I saw this stamp set, I knew it was just perfect for my planner! But first, I will share a set of mini card that I created using Little Cat Agenda paired with Sunday Sentiments and In My Heart stamp set.


Next, I stamped the images on sticker papers, colored with copics marker and voila...


My planner turned so cute with the cat stickers ♥♥♥


Beside using the Little Cat DIY sticker, I decorated my planner using sentiment from Hollow Letters, Tiny Ninjas, Labeled Messages, Organic Blooms and Heartfelt Wishes


I also made labels and tags for keeping my washi sampler using Bowtiful Tag Creative Cut 


I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by! 

S U P P L I E S : 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)