Thursday, May 19, 2016

ME | Rock and Paws Stamp Highlights

Hi there! Welcome to  day 3 of Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights. And today, we are showcasing Rock and Paws stamp set designed by Luli Bunny.

Here I created birthday card set combining with sentiment from Space Bear set and Labeled Messages set. I stamped the images on smooth paper using Versafine - Vintage Sepia and colored it with alcohol marker, then I die cut it with the coordinating dies


For the background, I blended some of distress ink ( spun sugar,dried marigold, fossilized amber ) and then splash with water. For finishing touch I added here and there some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh



one more card, because I love these Rock and Paws band so much



S U P P L I E S : 
ME Stamps : Rock and Paws | Space Bear | Labeled Messages
ME Creative Cuts : Rock and Paws | Dotted Details


ROCK AND PAWS Rock and Paws - Creative Cuts LABELED MESSAGES SPACE BEARS  Dotted Details - Creative Cuts  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)