Friday, October 07, 2011

More ATC's ....

Lately, I'm so busy making ATC's card
 for my crafty friends in Indonesia
Yes...I made 20 ATC's and I hope they love my creation :)
IMG_3969
supplies : HeroArts 3 Girls, Bicycle, Flourish background and Clouds
for the sentiment I used HeroArts CL351, CL371 and D4919
after make some ATC, I got idea to make some Holiday theme
as I just got my new HA holiday stamp "christmas reindeer"
also for entering to HeroArts October Challenge

 


IMG_3955

IMG_3961

 I used my favorite techniques which are stamping , 
inking with distress ink and cutting :)
and would love to enter to  wee memories challenge#70


thanks for stopping by
hugs,

vera

15 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Wow wow wow!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE..you've been b-u-s-y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah .... LOVE that reindeer dear ... come to mommy dear ..
    Vera, you have such an amazing talented and power to do this great works!
    Salute !!!

    always,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vera, these are absolutely adorable. I really like the little reindeer and those trees. Great job on the ATC's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very love all of your ATCs! love all the details on each of them . Very cute reindeer ATC, with cute trees too. look how soft the colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, Ver! Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vera these are adorable. So much detail in the coloring and trimming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable, cute... always make me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these! makes me want to go back to creating ATC's all the time! Just cute as can be! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are AMAZING!! That's a whole lot of ATCs and they turned out so cute! I love the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these, Vera, too sweet! You can combine any image with paper and stamping and everything turns out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you Veraaaaa.... Suka banget ATC nya. walaupun ukurannya imut (yaaah nama nya juga ATC) tapi pengerjaannya benar2 detail. Fabulous Project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vera, all so fab. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)