Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Sunday

Nothing card for share today, I just want to share a Cherry On Top Award given to me from a my sweet blogger friend also a talented cardmaker, Yenny Natalia. Thank you so much  Yenny , I feel very honored to have it :)



and yesterday...finally my new cute stamp "Pure Innocence" from MFT including several MFT-Dies that I ordered 2 weeks ago ...arrived! :)
and I have just finish some Eid ul-Fitr  cards for sending to my friends who celebrate "Lebaran Day". So sorry...I can't share the card for this moment :)

Next.... Wanna win some Lollipop Digis By LORi Designs ?!?
It's easy ..just go to her blog here
Okay, That's all I have for today..Now it's time go to bed now :)
See you tomorrow 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your finished card, Vera! Thanks for tempting us (LOL)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera cute stamp and cute card peak you have shown...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the sneak and LOVE pure innocence!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments :)